Current Career Openings for Amazing People
Who Want to be Part of a Growing Team!
Marketing Account Manager Job Description
h3mediaworks, a boutique marketing agency, has an immediate opportunity for a fun and creative Marketing Account Manager to join our small, hard-working team. The Account Manager will manage and build client relationships, as well as manage timelines, budgets and dive in to help with writing, social media, building blog posts and more.
The right candidate will lead 3+ accounts, work closely with the clients and have 1+ year agency experience. Weekly tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Working with external home and design industry clients including mainly interior designers but also design-build firms, constructions companies and possibly architecture firms
- Functioning as the main point of contact for each client as assigned
- Manage brands and work closely with each client to ensure all goals are met
- Manage marketing projects from inception to completion which includes gathering reporting data and communicating to the team and clients
- Supporting various digital and social media
- Assist in strategizing and executing pitches
- Work with other team members to ensure projects are complete and timely
- Participate in team brainstorms and weekly meetings
- Attend client meetings/lead client calls
This role will begin as a three-month freelance engagement at 15 hours per week, with the intent of evolving into a full-time role for the right candidate. There will be scheduled time requirements for team and client calls.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Writing – this will include B2C content about home and design
- Organization – including a keen attention to detail, the ability to work both independently and in collaboration with others, and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Editing – including oversight and editing of work from other writers
- Intellectual Curiosity – including a willingness to become a subject matter expert in home and design industry-related topics
- Passion – including a general “can-do” attitude and a strong desire to be an integral part of a small, hard-working team
- Understanding of marketing tactics and strategy and creative elements
- Knowledge of digital and direct marketing
- Telecommuting or virtual work experience a big bonus
Experience / Background:
- Web savvy – digitally-oriented and comfortable with the tools and pace of online publishing
- Social media – familiar with publishing and promoting content via Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and other platforms (note: experience with growing a company’s social media presence is a big plus)
- All things marketing-tech knowledgeable – Mailchimp, Hubspot, MeetEdgar and more
- Super computer savvy – MS applications, Adobe Creative Suite (at least some), Trello and more are all helpful
- Bachelor’s degree or higher – preferably in Communications, Journalism, English or the like
If you have an understanding of B2C marketing, love building client relationships to help account growth and thrive in an entrepreneurial atmosphere then this opportunity is for you!
In your email, please include a cover letter, resume and a link to your profile page on LinkedIn.